Do you wonder what a period tracker is?Have you ever used one? Do you have any experience with a free period tracker printable? Are you curious to know how to use a period tracker? Do you want to get one for free?
Menstruation is different for every woman. Regular periods might not be a common thing for everyone. That’s why tracking your period is important. It gives you a clear view of the frequency of your period.
In this post, I will explain what a period tracker printable is.I will show you why you need to have one and how to use it. At the end of the post, I will give you your own FREE period tracker printable. But before I give it to you, I will show you why its better than all the other period trackers in the internet. So stick around to the end.
Here is a similar post you might want to read ,too:
Let’s dive in!
What is a period tracker printable?
A period tracker printable is a document that helps make you intentional of your period that is downloaded online and can be printed.It helps you trace the number of days you experience your period, the interval between periods and know if its regular or irregular. Some period tracker printable are free while others are bought online on major platforms like Etsy. Unlike period tracker apps, a period tracker printable needs you to manually tick the days you experience your periods.
Why do you need to consider having one?
Whether you are considering to become expectant or not, having a tracker helps you know the timeline of your period and notice if there is a underlying problem.A period tracker helps you to:
- Remember the exact dates of your period. It is easy to lose track of time especially in this fast paced society. A period tracker helps you remember the exact dates of your period. This information might be useful in case you experience any medical issue and your physician needs the exact dates of your periods.
- It helps you predict your next period dates. Whether you are planning to conceive or not, predicting your next period can be helpful. Apart from choosing the right clothes to wear in case it comes abruptly, you will also have a pad or tampon in your bag wherever you go. You will have a better chance to start eating appropriate healthy foods that your body need during your period. Moreover,you might start doing yoga poses or workouts that help relieve cramping early enough.
- Tracking your periods helps you predict if you are pregnant. When you notice that you have missed your period for a couple of months, yet you haven’t been having irregular periods, chances are, you might be pregnant. Following such results, you might be prompted to take a pregnancy test.
- In cases where you are missing your periods or not receiving them as frequently as expected, it might indicate that you may have an underlying medical condition. The tracker helps you identify the problem and visit your physician as soon as possible.
How do you use a period tracker printable?
- Download the tracker from online. In this case you will download the tracker that I am giving you for free by typing in the email address of where you want the tracker to be sent to at the end of this post. Make sure to save the file to your device first before printing to prevent you from getting errors like missing elements when you print it directly from the web browser.
- Print it. Printing it on thicker paper which is over 100gsm gives you a better writing experience. Choose 100% scaling option to get the best results.
- Whenever you start your period, tick on the box next to the date on the exact month that you have began your period. Continue ticking on the dates you get your period until your period ends. Do this for every month until you establish a noticeable trend.
- If you want to predict your ovulation date, count 14 days from the first day you had your period. This method is more predictable if you have regular periods. For example, if you began your menstruation on first January, your ovulation date will be on fourteenth January. However, if you experience irregular periods, it might be difficult to make such a prediction.
- To predict your next menstruating date, count 28 days from the first day you had your period in the last month. For example, if your period starting date for your last period was first January, your next period starting date might be on the twenty-eighth of January.
Why a period tracker printable is better than an app
As much as period tracker apps seem reliable,you may waste your time in using apps that have been appraised as inaccurate or unreliable.Some are as good as you enter data accurately while others give you wrong predictions or overestimation. To save you from going thorough this kind of hustle having a period tracker printable is your best shot.
Having an accurate period tracker is definitely worth getting especially if you can make it as accurate as possible with consistency. That’s why I created this amazing FREE period tracker printable to save you time and money. It comes with:
- A 4 page monthly period tracker with each month indicated and given enough space to tick.
- A bonus period meal planner to help you regulate your diet during your period and eat the best foods.
- A bonus what to carry in your period bag to prevent you from forgetting the essential to carry during your period.
It comes in only one size which is A4 with only seven pages and multiple downloads. Let me know where to send it to you down below at the end of this post.
If you have enjoyed reading this post,share it with other ladies. Remember sharing is caring. Also, let me know down below how you find the FREE printable planner that you have just downloaded.